Are you Pregnant, Recovering from Childbirth, or do you have a medical or common condition related to pregnancy?
If so, did you know you have the right to:
- Ask your employer for reasonable accommodation for your pregnancy, such as more frequent bathroom breaks, assistance with heavy work, private space for expressing milk, or time off to recover from your pregnancy?
- Reject an unsolicited accommodation offered by your employer for your pregnancy?
- Continue working during your pregnancy if a reasonable accommodation is available which would allow you to continue performing your job?
Did you know your employer cannot:
- Discriminate against you because your pregnant
- Retaliate against you because you requested a reasonable accommodation.